As part of our topic we have been learning about real life Superheroes; people in history who have made a different to the world we live in. This week will be learning about Rosa Parks.
Watch this BBC clip about her life and take notes: - Why did she become famous?
- What actions made her a real life superhero?
- How did she help make positive changes in American society?
Can you also read this passage and answer the following questions about Rosa Parks?
- When was Rosa Parks born?
- What jobs did her family members do? - How was life different for Black people in America?
- When was Rosa arrested?
- How long did the protests last?
Write up your answers in full sentences and draw a picture of Rosa.
Thank you Rosa for being a real life superhero!