Hi Blue Class,
I am super excited to get into this topic with you. It build really nicely on from our 'I am Warrior' Topic. Have a look at this timeline to see the eras we have learnt so far:
So the Anglo Saxons were after the Romans. Watch this video all about the Anglo Saxons.
Can you answer the following questions?
1. What dates did they arrive?
2. Where did they come from? (two places)
3. Why did they leave?
4. Who were the three biggest tribes?
5. What did Anglo Saxons girls and boys do?
6. Name four words influenced by the Anglo Saxons?
Why not create your own timeline showing all the different eras of History we have learnt so far. You could draw pictures to go with the dates. I would love to see them, so don't forget you can email me any of your work at Emma.Grove@oasisjohanna.org
Look forward to seeing your wonderful work!